Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra is a quantitative test for BCR-ABL major breakpoint (p210) transcripts that provides highly sensitive and on-demand molecular results.
Based on the innovative GeneXpert®
technology, Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra automates the entire test process including RNA isolation, reverse transcription, and fully-nested real-time PCR of BCR-ABL target gene and ABL reference gene, in one fully automated cartridge.Ease of use
- < 2.5 hours total process
- Simply add treated blood sample and an off-board reagent to the Xpert cartridge
- Results aligned to the IS lot-to-lot through secondary standards calibrated to the BCR-ABL WHO panel
- Includes two internal controls
- 4 mL input volume of whole blood ensures reproducible detection of low-level transcripts
- High sensitivity and low inter-laboratory variation8
- Clinically demonstrated limit of detection of <4.5-log reduction (0.0030%)8
(8) Goldberg S, et al. Predictors of performing response monitoring in patients with chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CP-CML) in a prospective observational study (SIMPLICITY) 2015. (Suppl. 30): abstract 116, J Clin Oncol, Vol. 32.