The simplified workflow requires minimal hands on time, enabling your lab technician to address other urgent needs. Accelerate your laboratory's workflow with on-demand, random-access flexibility. Combine performance with the ability to run other tests (such as GBS, MRSA, C. difficile
, and Flu) on the GeneXpert®
System to achieve proven increase in overall laboratory level service.Shift your lab from reactive to proactive
- Achieve same-day containment and improve patient management
- Deliver same-day results to clinicians with a 30-minute, on-demand test
- Notify patients faster
- Help more patients live healthier lives
1. Zoller et al. Thrombophilia as a multigenic disease. Haematologica 1999; 84:59-70.
2. Tripodi et al. Laboratory Investigation of Thrombophilia. Clin Chem 2001; 47:1597-1606.
3. De Stefano et al. Screening for inherited thrombophilia: indications and therapeutic use. Haematologica 2002; 87:1095-1108.
4. Caprini et al. Laboratory markers in the diagnosis of venous thromboembolism. Circulation 2004; 109(suppl I):I-4-I-8.
5. ACMG Standards and Guidelines. Technical standards and guidelines: venous thromboembolism (Factor V Leiden and prothrombin 20210G>A testing): a disease-specific supplement to the standards and guidelines for clinical genetics laboratories. July/August 2005.
6. Kubista et al. The real-time polymerase chain reaction. Mol Aspects of Med 2006; 27: 95-125.
7. Cooper et al. An overview of methods for detection of Factor V Leiden and the prothrombin G20210A mutations. Int J Lab Hematology 2007; 29: 153-162.
8. Morelli et al. An automation experience in molecular biology: the GeneXpert Dx System for FV Leiden and FII G2010A mutations detection.Siset (Italian Society for the study of Hemostasis and Thrombosis, Florence, Italy, September 25-28, 2008)