Xpert Bladder Cancer Detection is a non-invasive biomarker test for patients with hematuria that is used in conjunction with other clinical measures.
- Five mRNA biomarkers were intensively validated for the detection of bladder cancer
- The non-invasive and painless test uses voided urine samples
- The test is performed using a self-contained cartridge and system, and can be performed in any size urology lab
- Each cartridge contains three controls for dependable results
- Sample stability for up to 7 days in Xpert® Urine Transport Reagent
- The test enables flexible testing as require