"The simple workflow requires minimal hands on time, enabling lab technicians to address other urgent needs. Accelerate your laboratory’s workflow with on-demand, random-access flexibility. Combine performance with the ability to run other tests on the GeneXpert® System to increase overall laboratory-level service.Shift your lab from reactive to proactive
- Deliver same-day results to clinicians with a 30-minute, on-demand test
- Improve patient experience and ease anxiety with fast and accurate results
1. Mannucci P.M et al. Classic thrombophilic gene variants. Thromb Haemost. 2015 Nov;114(5):885-9.
2. De Stefano et al. Screening for inherited thrombophilia: indications and therapeutic use. Haematologica 2002; 87:1095-1108.
3. Heit J et al. The epidemiology of venous thromboembolism. J Throm Thrombolysis 2016 41: 3-14 CDC. Accessed Aug 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/facts.html
4. Cooper et al. An overview of methods for detection of Factor V Leiden and the prothrombin G20210A mutations. Int J Lab Hematology 2007; 29: 153-162.
5. ACMG Standards and Guidelines. Technical standards and guidelines: venous thromboembolism (Factor V Leiden and prothrombin 20210G>A testing): a disease-specific supplement to the standards and guidelines for clinical genetics laboratories. July/August 2005.
6. Xpert® Factor II & Factor V Kit Package Insert