Fast and accurate PCR testing with Xpert®
Norovirus greatly improves time to result, allowing healthcare professionals to quickly identify, isolate and appropriately manage patients, helping prevent spread.Improve Workflow and Patient Management5
- Deliver actionable results, across laboratory and POC, to clinicians in as little as one hour*
- On-demand and STAT testing removes the need for batching, providing results 24/7
- Ease of use and minimal hands-on-time enables more efficient use of staff time
Impact on Patient Pathway: "Test and Treat"
* with EAT (Early Assay Termination), for positive results. Reporting negative results in 90 minutes.
^See Xpert Norovirus Product Insert (301-2440, Rev. F May 2020) for additional details.
(1) Cleary O, et al. Evaluation of the Xpert Norovirus assay for the rapid detection of norovirus genogroups I and II in faecal specimens within a routine laboratory setting. British Journal of Biomedical Science. 2017 Dec:74(3):144-147.
(5) Dewar S, et al. Point-of-care testing by healthcare workers for detection of meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridioides difficile, and norovirus. 2019 Aug;103(4):447-453